Page 1 of 1

W.I.P. Kitchen

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:39 am
by Tibs
Hey guys/ girls, Men and Women /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I started this one off a week ago or something and am currently working on the materials of the kitchen appliances. I need to add some more clutter into it like knife's and stuff but don't worry., it will get messier.

Any comments or suggestions?

W.I.P. Kitchen

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:58 am
by Tami
I think that the stove surface and oven space isn't wide enough, Tibs. The blender looks good, though. Other appliances you could add are a chopper machine, kettle, coffeemaker. By the sink don't forget a dish cloth or scrubber....and that kitchen is way too clean /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

W.I.P. Kitchen

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:48 am
by Josh
daaaaaang you have lighting down great! I wish I could do lighting like you do lol. You might want to do a tutorial on it, actually. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> hint, hint!

W.I.P. Kitchen

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:15 pm
by Vercz
oooooooh i like. i agree with adas suggestions though, its too clean. maybe turn it into an L shape corner bench? seems to be the go for kitchens around here.