Page 1 of 1

Reintroduction

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:57 pm
by Electrix
Well, how could you forget me? It's probably easy, but I don't really know as I have never forgotten myself. Moving on --

I have decided to get back into graphics, after falling out of the loop the last 8 or so months. With Uni finished yesterday, I get my degrees next week In Graphic Design and Photographic Design /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Anywho, for those who did forget me or don't know me err, I'm Jarred, 20 years old from Sydney, Australia.

Aurevoir.

Reintroduction

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:28 pm
by Tami
Welcome back, are you going to share some of your work? Taken any photos lately? Congrats on finishing University /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Reintroduction

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:07 pm
by Electrix
well, i may or may not share. like I said, I somewhat fell out of the loop, i submitted a couple of things for marking but I dont think ill post those. i got so bored a couple of weeks ago I just took a stock photo and gave it a 'statue' effect; [url="http://www.forgedeuphoria.com/images/stonestatue.jpg"]http://www.forgedeuphoria.com/images/stonestatue.jpg[/url] but that's about as good as it gets at the moment on the graphics scene. as for photography, i may post some stuff soon.

Reintroduction

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:16 pm
by Tami
Interesting shot & manip. Shane will probably like that one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Reintroduction

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:57 pm
by Marko
Welcome Back /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

Reintroduction

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:20 pm
by Electrix
[quote name='Marko' post='37930' date='Dec 2 2006, 05:57 PM']Welcome Back /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />[/quote]

err, thanks. your sig rings a bell but i have no clue who you are.

Reintroduction

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:50 am
by Tibs
Well I think this calls for a party? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Welcome Back dude!

Reintroduction

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:27 am
by Electrix
parties are good. I second the motion.

Reintroduction

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:36 am
by Josh
Marko was previously known as HoaX`

Welcome back leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Reintroduction

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:47 pm
by Electrix
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='37935' date='Dec 3 2006, 03:36 AM']Marko was previously known as HoaX`

Welcome back leccy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]

and then there's the brains 'tada' moment. thanks =]