Page 1 of 1

A question for Pulse

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:41 am
by to@ds
Hey people, I just wanted to ask Pulse how he made those crazy tentacles in his sig. I dont supose you used Bryce by any chance? Thanks

A question for Pulse

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:46 am
by Tami
I just went through our member list...we don't appear to have a member named Pulse--do you mean Sp3culuM?

A question for Pulse

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:21 am
by ner0
I'm guessing thats who he means... sp3c's site is pulse.nnn-clan.net... and it says "pulse-fx" in the sig... so over to you sp3c /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

A question for Pulse

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:23 am
by to@ds
Doh, sorry yeah. I just saw the image, said Pulse GFX, lol. Like Ive said before sometimes Im not very observant, well 99% of the time, lol

A question for Pulse

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:53 am
by Sp3culuM
lol, only just noticed this topic /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Although I answered it PM the other day, I used Cinema 4D's Matrix Extrude function /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

A question for Pulse

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:00 am
by RuffRyders
It looks awesome /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />.

A question for Pulse

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:16 am
by drew
yea, it does