Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday Tibs

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:03 am
by Tami
Look at this...we all pitched in and got you a car!!!

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/tibsbday.jpg[/img]

I don't expect that it gets good gas mileage though
or has decent leg room
but I bet it tastes good /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Best Wishes For Your Birthday.

Happy Birthday Tibs

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:04 am
by Sylo-X-
WOOO CAR CAKE!!!!! Happy birthday man =)

Happy Birthday Tibs

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:46 am
by Tibs
Hahaha, thanks for the car guys/girls I'll take it for a drive when i eat the door /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Happy Birthday Tibs

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:58 pm
by Josh
rofl.. Happy Birthday, Tibs /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Happy Birthday Tibs

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:39 pm
by Marko
Happy Birthday Tibs /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Happy Birthday Tibs

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:28 pm
by Gadget
Happy Birthday Boyo!