Page 1 of 1
Newst Sigs
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:28 pm
by YewNork
[attachment=2862:attachment] [attachment=2863:attachment][attachment=2864:attachment]
Some Of the New Stuff I've done. By the Way Im new and Tami might remember me from WCG
Newst Sigs
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:56 pm
by Josh
These are pretty neat! I've never been good at making images like those, unfortunately lol.
Newst Sigs
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:57 pm
by YewNork
Haha, Yeh, It took my awhile to perfect some of my sigs.. I have ones were I did them and they sucked so badly lol. Maybe i'll post some of my sigs on here.. I'll make a folder for them.. or I could oput a fule on here and you guys could DL it.
Newst Sigs
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:25 am
by Gadget
Looks like i have some compettition in the sig making catagorey now!
Damn You!
=D
And Welcome!
Newst Sigs
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:30 am
by Tibs
Nice sigs you have there YewNork glad to see your work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Newst Sigs
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:27 pm
by YewNork
Hehe, Gadget your on /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And thanks Tibs. Appreciate it xD
Newst Sigs
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:51 pm
by Tami
This is very good work, YewNork, and welcome to KillaGraphix. I'm amazed you managed to get away from gaming long enough to join, nevermind to do such good work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Newst Sigs
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:22 pm
by YewNork
Hahah! Thanks Tami, and yes When I don't game or im not doing school work, IM making some of this stuff i think is called art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.. or is it art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, IM still learning some new stuff But I hope to get even better results on my next 3 sigs /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I'll keep yall posted /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />