Page 1 of 1
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:15 pm
by Tami
but dayummmm was it cold out....
[attachment=2852:attachment]
[attachment=2853:attachment]
[attachment=2854:attachment]
[attachment=2855:attachment]
[attachment=2856:attachment]
[attachment=2857:attachment]
[attachment=2858:attachment]
[attachment=2860:attachment]
[attachment=2861:attachment]
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:04 pm
by Josh
omg... the plants babies!! 0.0 Second to last one. Oh noes.
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:24 am
by Tami
/lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' /> you're not at all paranoid are you, Josh?
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:50 am
by to@ds
Yay, duckies and a pond! Ahhh, make me feel right at home. I hear you on the weather though, its been freezing over here the last few weeks. Maybe its time for this to@d to hibernate!
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 am
by Tami
lol to@ds...I hear you on that one. I don't like the cold, and I don't like constant rain, yet there's nowhere else on Earth that I would want to call home...I love the west coast of Canada.
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:33 pm
by Michael
sounds good to me, i like rainy days, more gaming w00t w00t!
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:49 pm
by Josh
Paranoid? Me? Nope. /nerves.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':nerves:' />
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:32 am
by Tibs
The Second to last one ROCKS !!!
Quick, it's not raining
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:13 pm
by Josh
You sure you'll have the same opinion when it EATS YOU?!