Page 1 of 1

Ellwood Park, revisited

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:16 pm
by Tami
I posted some shots of Ellwood Park last year (Spring, I think). Today I went for another walk around the park and took some fall shots.

[attachment=2828:attachment]

[attachment=2829:attachment]

[attachment=2830:attachment]

[attachment=2831:attachment]

[attachment=2832:attachment]

[attachment=2833:attachment]

[attachment=2834:attachment]

[attachment=2835:attachment]

Ellwood Park, revisited

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:40 pm
by Josh
Nature is so beautiful. I wouldn't mind having #1, 5, & 6 as a wallpaper if you have them in that resolution.

Edit; I just noticed that they are in wallpaper resolution...only sideways! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> haha!

Ellwood Park, revisited

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:06 pm
by Tami
Yeah so turn your monitor on its side; should work fine that way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Ellwood Park, revisited

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:37 pm
by Josh
Gateway actually has a monitor that flips on it's side /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />