Daytime -> Nightime Manipulation
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:54 pm
Hey,
I thought I would try to convert a photograph from day time to night time with Photoshop and I have a few glitches here and there, but it's pretty good for a first try if I do say so myself. The photographer for this image was Adaera and I didn't get her permission to use it, but erm, I'm going to assume it's fine and well, if it's not I guess I'll get some more staff abuse haha.
[attachment=2822:attachment]
[attachment=2823:attachment]
I thought I would try to convert a photograph from day time to night time with Photoshop and I have a few glitches here and there, but it's pretty good for a first try if I do say so myself. The photographer for this image was Adaera and I didn't get her permission to use it, but erm, I'm going to assume it's fine and well, if it's not I guess I'll get some more staff abuse haha.
[attachment=2822:attachment]
[attachment=2823:attachment]