Page 1 of 1

Your Playable GW Builds

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:24 am
by Vercz
Yeah, mostly im just showing off here... but for (hopeful) upcoming matches involving us as a guild, whether they be alliance battles, or just in team arenas... id like to keep some form of record of what builds people have/can run. try to stick to builds that can be used in general PvP. so no running/farming builds /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

just char name, class, and what the build is /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Alvarg The Mighty (W/Mo)
axe warrior with healing
sword warrior with healing

Shinjars Faith (Mo/any)
Standard Healer
Boon Prot [still trying this one out, not very good yet]

Arn Souleater (N/Mo)
Minion Master
Blood/wells necro

Hunters Vengeance (R/Mo)
Trapper
Interrupt
-working on capping Barrage, so i can run a Barrage/Pet combo-

Elie Spellbinder (Rt/Mo)
Damage dealer
Spirit spammer [only partial. havent got all the good spirits yet]

--PVP ONLY--

Lord Senfaa (Rt/Me)
Ritual Lord
Damage Dealer
Combo of the above two /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

well, that was fun to type up. dunno if anyone will read this/contribute. but it entertained me for 20 minutes or so. have fun /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Your Playable GW Builds

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:38 am
by Tami
I only have three chars at this point in time, but I only actually use 2. My low-level Tyrian W/whatever is more of a storage mule.

Adaera Lassair E/Mo
Primary Build: Fire Knockdown, Blind & Nuke/Healing - Pyromancer armour
Secondary Build: Earth Damage Ward & Snare/Healing - Geomancer armour

I am working on a full elemental build and collecting the materials for Kurzick Archmage armour, which imo has better stats than the Battlemage armour.

Aine Mache Me/Mo

Aine will ideally be a fastcasting Monk but as I am still learning the Mesmer skills, it might be awhile before this char is ready for real battle. She has a set of Canthan Armour on order and has finally made it to the Canthan mainland. With the Tyrian boat unlocked, I think I will take her over to Tyria to fight the low-level enemies for awhile.

Your Playable GW Builds

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:27 pm
by us3rX
Nishoba Mirat (W/*)

I have a few, running build, farming, and then tanking. Straight sword warrior except when farming.

Daezan Rilen (Mo/W)
-Pri: 55 monk for farming
-Sec: Healing

Serra Gitai (A/*)
-No "build" yet, just a bunch of the combo assassin skills

Isao Teysa (N/Mo)
-Pri: 55/SS Nerco
-Sec: Minion Master

Teliko Friedman (R/Mo)
-Going for Trapper and or pet build

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />