Page 1 of 1
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:42 pm
by Tami
Right now I'm at 99.3% which is very frustrating, because other than the known corner of Dunes that Jer and I haven't mapped yet - and the actual PvP arenas (just the lobby areas) my map appears to be 100% done. However, I have apparently missed a few pixels in Frost Gate and some teeny bits in Thunderhead Keep and Ice Caves of Sorrow..... *sigh*
Once I get 100% I will post a completed map, in the meantime, here's the 99.3% version.
[attachment=260:attachment]
Title Chasing
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:09 am
by us3rX
While mapping Frost Gate, we were trying to figure out how to get down on that road/path whatever you want to call it... well we found some snow wolves, so i warped out, went changed to W/N got a long bow and Necrotic Traversal* and it worked... only got like .2% while running down there but meh... oh and at this one part the monsters just seem to spawn and spawn... nfi where they come from >.>
[attachment=261:attachment][attachment=262:attachment][attachment=263:attachment
Saved them as jpg and still ended up kind of big
us3rX
*Necrotic Traversal - Exploit a random corpse. You teleport to that corpse's location and all nearby foes become Poisoned for 5...17 seconds. [url="http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Necrotic_Traversal"]more info[/url]
Title Chasing
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:32 am
by Tami
Very cool, Jer. So are you going to help me with that? LOL
Getting another .2% would be a big help to me - that would put me at 99.5% ^.^
Title Chasing
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:41 am
by us3rX
sure, ill help when i get home tonight. ;p
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:11 pm
by Tami
I'm still at 99.3% but here is an unfogged map I've made. I'll edit it when I get to 100% for the rest of you who may want to try for the GMC-Tyria title.
Here is a small version: 1024 x 772 pixels 385.07kb
[attachment=2607:attachment]
Title Chasing
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:47 am
by Tami
yay for another double post
I finally made it to 100% today - I found another little bit of Divinity Coast that I'd missed when I went to unfog the other little bit I'd missed. I still have one little bit of Grenth's Footprint to unfog, as well as the SE corner of Ice Caves of Sorrow. Once I've done them I will update the explorer map. Thanks to those in our Guild who helped me numerous times with mapping areas (especially Dunes of Despair)....may need your help again with Ice Caves because the third siege engine does me in every time. /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gmctitle.jpg[/img]
and now for Cantha LOL .... /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:21 pm
by Vercz
wtg ada /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
i think youre the first one in the guild to have a max title /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:22 pm
by Tami
Tankies verczeh ^.^
I was the first to get the Protector of Tyria title too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
...not that I've finished all of the quests yet...darned Titans LOL
Title Chasing
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:13 am
by Tami
w00t
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Cantha100.jpg[/img]
and thanks to Jer's assistance I got the first level of Skill Hunter done. 36 elites and I'll have the next level bwahahaha.
29 more chests and I'll have the next level of Treasure Hunter as well.
Now if I could just get those last 5 Masters missions......
Title Chasing
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:33 pm
by Vercz
you SOOOOOOOO have too much time on your hands. the biggest title i have is the 70% of tyria explored with my warrior /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> show off
Title Chasing
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:43 pm
by Tami
I don't spend nearly as much time playing as you guys do; I just spend my time better /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:25 am
by us3rX
i have a few titles, dont have the drunk one yet /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> exploring is 80 and 60 i think, i have the first ones for, chest and id'ing items. i still say there should be a walking/running title(i would be damn near maxed on that) and a death title with max being "i am a clone of Adaera Lassair!" lmao *runs off*
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:24 am
by NightStorm
[url="http://www.geocities.com/shadowphae/chap23.html"]http://www.geocities.com/shadowphae/chap23.html[/url]
*whistles*
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:36 am
by Tami
Yeah yeah yeah sure pick on my death count....but at least I keep trying. I wouldn't die so much if the henchies weren't so stupid. /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:48 am
by us3rX
lmao ns, yeah yeah ada blame the henches
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:18 pm
by Tami
I could always blame you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:57 am
by us3rX
remember "always blame shane" =D
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:31 pm
by Josh
I don't die a lot, honestly lol. when I get done to 100 I start running /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Unless there is a real monk who can heal me unlike Ms. Ditz who is a healer and hasn't figured out how to heal yet.
Title Chasing
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:57 pm
by Tami
I've started calling her Aleeoops because she also thinks she's a tank and 9 times out of 10 dies.
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:54 am
by Tami
Sorry Verczeh...you just don't kill enough baddies
[attachment=2817:attachment]
Next level is Spearmarshall at 15000 >.<
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:15 am
by us3rX
omg! tami got a title for killing things? i always thought they would get a title for killing you so much... lmao /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> *runs* congrats
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:36 pm
by Vercz
hehe... well now were equal again...
[attachment=2819:attachment]
oh, and theres this one.
[attachment=2820:attachment]
Title Chasing
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:16 pm
by Tami
Okay you beat me to the LightBringer title, but you played longer than I did last night /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
btw...how's your explorer title coming along? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />