Page 1 of 1
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:25 am
by us3rX
Just some random screen shots taken in game... some of them are weird... like the first one... where josh started to /dance then i started... then a few others did... then they got naked(not fully, but as far as the game allows) then there was talks about a tour... i think it died 10 minutes later... lol
[url="http://us3rx.killanet.net/GW/GW/index.php"]GW Screen Shots[/url] =D
If there is anything in game you want to see, let me know and ill do my best to get to it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Later tonight ill upload to a gallery so people can comment and what not on them... o.0
Also some of these are old... from a while back... just never posted them... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:37 pm
by Josh
lmao @ our dancing party! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
How'd you get rid of the GUI in your screens?
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:25 pm
by Vercz
hehe, im in a few of those ^.^ *will look at rest tonight*
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:14 pm
by NightStorm
I see how it is. While I'm wandering the bloody Mountains, freezing my nuts off to save people from Dwarves, you're walking around the coastline, enjoying the sun and the trees.
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:22 pm
by us3rX
@Dren, press shift and then print screen. /rtfm.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(rtfm)' /> =p
@Vercz, there are some good ones /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
@NightStorm, yes you go freeze and I'll enjoy the warm weather /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:54 pm
by Vercz
yes, ns. basically. cause weve already frozen our nuts off helping the damn dwarves /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
its kinda like uhm... a reward?
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:03 pm
by Tami
don't you all have work to do? /whip2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whip2)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:24 pm
by us3rX
OMGS SHE FOUND US!!!!!!!! *uses the Distracting Blow skill on ada*
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Distracting Blow - Melee Attack
Swipe your weapon at the target, doing no damage but disrupting the target's current action (and the actions of foes adjacent to your target).
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:46 am
by Tami
HAH you wish
/Stewed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stew)' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:40 pm
by Josh
pifft... don't RTFM to me, I read it all the time... When gw is open I have the manual sitting on my desk in front of me ;]
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:20 pm
by us3rX
So why didnt you know about the shift+prnt scrn? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:38 pm
by Josh
Because it hasn't been on the pages I've looked on? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I can't even find where it says in the manual.....Enlighten me and tell me where it is lmao
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:03 am
by Vercz
heres a couple of screenies ive been meaning to upload.
the first i found pre-searing with my ele char.
[attachment=2662:attachment]
...useful huh?
and have you ever wondered where all the BLOODY monks are when you try to form a party for a major mission? ... i found them. ps, image not altered in any way. (well, cept changing file format... stupid .bmp)
[attachment=2663:attachment]
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:58 am
by Josh
I kind of like your UI set up there, verczy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:11 pm
by us3rX
nice vercz... but i hope you resized that image... i would die having to play on that small of a res :\
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:45 am
by radar
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw001.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw001.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw002.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw002.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw003.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw003.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw004.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw004.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw005.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw005.jpg[/url]
I'm on top of one of the watch towers in riverside province. Still there as of posting this. Can someone come rescue me?
I kept walking into the door trying to attack the guy on top and then I double clicked on the door and I was on top. And now I can't get down! HELP!
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:41 am
by Vercz
hm... surprised you didnt get a ss with me whinging about the other noobs in the party in guild chat (A) lol.
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:52 am
by Josh
omg...radar still plays?! /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:36 am
by us3rX
duh, where you been? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> lol
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:37 am
by Tami
well I wasn't in that episode of that mission...so at least I'm not the n00b you were whinging about....right? /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Radar...tell the truth, you were trying to find a place to hide /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:28 pm
by Josh
another glitched thread. The proper opening post is below.
Last time I was on gw (3 days ago) he was still in the invite list for the guild /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:57 am
by Tami
This is a screenshot of a successful Defending Drok's Forge 20 000xp Titan quest.
Yes, that's right...two elementalists and the henchies
To get this quest, you need to defeat Hell's Precipice. In Drok's, go kneel before the Glint monument then talk to the ghostly Glint. She will give you the first quest. After you've completed DDF, go and talk to Glint again. She will give you your reward. Talk to her again, and she will give you three more Titan quests, all worth 20 000 xp each.
[attachment=2664:attachment]
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:28 pm
by Tami
This is on the second Titan Quest, Last Day Dawning.
The quest is actually outside Frontier Gate in Eastern Frontier, however if you start at Frontier Gate you can only have 4 in your party, so we ran from Yak's Bend, where a party of 6 is allowed. On our first attempt, the King died so we were zapped into Frontier Gate, and managed to hold onto our party of 6 in a 4 party town.
[attachment=2665:attachment]
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:41 pm
by Tami
*bumpage*
during the mapping of the Gates of Kryta mission area....
<3 Flame Burst (yes, I know Meteor Shower is recharging, but that's because I just nuked the Skeleton Rangers where all of the dead henchies are, then I ran away.)
[attachment=2666:attachment]
Mountain Troll mob in Dreadnought's Drift. Yes, I survived....didn't die until trying to map "the back part" of Lornar's Pass....
[attachment=2667:attachment]
And yes, I finally got all of Lornar's mapped. I ventured Camp Rankor > Snake Dance > Dreadnought's Drift > Lornar's Pass. I went up as far as where I kept dying when trying to map down from Beacon's Perch, turned around then made sure I had everything mapped on both sides of the Pass. I am now at 98.3% mapped ^.^
[attachment=2668:attachment]
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:01 am
by Marko
hmm everyone seems to be addicted to this game.
Must be a conspiracy.
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:34 am
by Tami
We're not addicted...we're....dedicated..... /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:41 pm
by Marko
Your addictivly dedicated /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:42 pm
by us3rX
Shame on you ada, leaving the henchmen all the way up there o.0 atleast res them so they can die again /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:35 pm
by Tami
I did res them...and they did die again - but at least I got my 0.001% of map unfogged in that corner /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:01 am
by Vercz
yay. look what i got =) sold to merch for 9k. bargain hey? this was my first one
whaddya know, rangers are useful... for something
oh ps. that isnt the res i play on, i shrunk it so it loads quicker
[attachment=2669:attachment]
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:03 am
by Tami
You...sold...the...black dye....... *cries*
If you get another one, don't sell it. Start hoarding craft materials, dyes, weapons and gold. Apparently when Factions first came out there was a huge inflation in item costs due to high demand, and the same thing will happen when Nightfall comes out. If you have Factions and haven't upgraded your storage yet, you should do so, and start collecting everything you can for crafting materials.
Guild Wars Screen Shots
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:39 pm
by Josh
*smacks vercz* DUH!