Page 1 of 1

Guild Wars

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:10 pm
by us3rX
Deciding on capes... this is what i have so far...

[img]http://us3rX.killanet.net/GW/gw016.png[/img]

let me know what you think.

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Guild Wars

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:22 pm
by Josh
I don't want a solid color cape lol... I think it would look neat with these settings:

Emblem: Red
Detail: Black
Background: Dark Gray

don't mind the cape type..I was just doing random things, but this is the colors I like..


[attachment=2702:attachment]

Guild Wars

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:53 pm
by Vercz
[color="green"]hmmm... i prefer jerbears idea... heres my suggestion though

hmm... the bird looks kinda shiny, but it -is- the same color red as the flames [/color]

[attachment=2703:attachment]

Guild Wars

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:53 pm
by Josh
OMG. ITS PINK! I am NOT wearing pink.

Guild Wars

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:22 pm
by us3rX
you are if i say we are /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Guild Wars

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:34 pm
by Vercz
[color="green"]alright well... who wants money? next time were both on jer, remind me to pay you kthx[/color]

Guild Wars

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:12 pm
by us3rX
aight, i spent like 20 minutes today killing random stuff to build up the need gold /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />