Page 1 of 1

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:00 am
by Vercz
Because your in-game names vary so much from your chat names, ill start a list with who is who /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> if youre not on the list, just edit (or pm me if you cant) in with the respective details


Haku Banish (radar) (W/E)

Dren
-Dren M (R/N) [lvl 20]

us3rX
-Lvl 20 Nishoba Mirat(W/*)
-Januvial Silverkin(N/Mo)
-Lvl 20 Daezan Rilen (Mo/W)
-Lvl 20 Serra Gitai (A/*)
-Lvl 20 Isao Teysa (N/Mo) [color="orange"]*Semi-NEW*[/color]
-Lvl 10.5 Teliko Friedman (R/Mo) <--- is a char from MG Ac!d >.> [color="orange"]*NEW*[/color]

vercz
-Hunters Vengeance (R/Mo) [lvl 20]
-Alvarg The Mighty (W/Mo) [lvl 20]
-Shinjars Faith (Mo/W) [lvl 20]
-Arn Souleater (N/Mo) [lvl 20]
-Elie Spellbinder (Rt/Mo) [lvl 20]
-Injaab Muhat (D/W) [lvl 20]
-Jinaal Farooh (E/Me) [lvl 20]
-Angels Downfall -- PVP SLOT
-Exlaa Filorn (Me/) [lvl 7]

Tami
Adaera Lassair (E/Mo)
Argente Banbha (W/Me)
Aine Macha (Me/Mo) [color="green"]*new*[/color]

Mike
Count Orby (N/W)
Orby The Great

NightStorm
Glade NightStorm

Sylo-x
Sylo The Great

king_of_hearts
Tantalark The Great

Killa Chris(the killa has no relation to the Killa* sites) (N/Mo) [color="red"]*new member*[/color]
*Long, long, long time friend... kind of like a brother /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I'll get him to join the forum when i see him next.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:36 am
by Josh
I couldn't think of any fancy smancy name for my character so I am just good ole "Dren M" /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:24 am
by Vercz
[color="black"]im sure jer will add you to the clan when he views this /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> [/color]

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:25 am
by us3rX
Yiniru Chamkal is jarred i believe

I also have

Nishoba Gado(R/W) & Nishoba Vivi(M/R)

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:02 am
by Vercz
[color="black"]not to be outdone by jer, i made a monk today /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> [/color]

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:32 pm
by Vercz
woo double post! just added another of my characters, mainly created to test out mesmer as a first class... and i was gonna lvl with jer, but i dunno anymore... prolly end up deleting it soon and making like, a ranger/something else /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:04 pm
by Josh
You can delete chars? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> That's good..was afraid that if you make all 4 you can't start over again lol

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:40 pm
by Vercz
[color="black"]side note... im lvl 20, been that way for a while... so is radar i think, but ive gone further /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

uhm... yeah, thats something else ive been meaning to say, if anyone wants anything special... please post it, and ill keep an eye out for one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

like uh, "staff for a death magic necro" ... etc /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> [/color]

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:13 am
by us3rX
hmm forgot to add my new char

Januvial Silverkin, necro/monk, female char(stfu josh lol)

I am more then likey going to level this one up and thats it, just keep the two i have, until Factions comes out /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:07 pm
by Josh
How do you know you can't make 4 new chars in Fractions? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:18 pm
by Vercz
[color="black"]rumour has it that if you buy the factions expansion, your original gw will have 6 character slots instead of 4 /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

*updates original list*

i deleted my mesmer (they suck) and made a ranger /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> [/color]

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:35 pm
by Josh
I figured that's how they'd do it...I mean, it'd be kind of rude to only allow 4 chars even with the next expansion/campaign.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:26 pm
by Kokanee
When I played GuildWars i had a few Chars But my Main is Koky Brandybuck a cute little ranger/elementalist

i might start playing it again if the WOW gods get mad at me till then FOR THE HORDE is all i can say

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:31 pm
by Josh
We'd love to have another Guild member! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Hope to see you around sometime, Kokanee. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:13 am
by Vercz
*cough updates original list cough*

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:37 pm
by Vercz
bump. anyone else care to update?

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:28 am
by Tami
I still play with just one character, Mike's added a new one though.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:06 am
by Josh
I have a factions character... He's a ranger and a uhhhh something else. Name is Diandre Lamish.. =\

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:24 pm
by Vercz
bumpupdateagainbump.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:58 pm
by Vercz
[quote name='vercz']bumpupdateagainbump.[/quote]

yeah... what he said /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:11 am
by us3rX
[quote name='Vercz' post='3263' date='Jul 31 2006, 01:58 AM']yeah... what he said /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]

what he said ^^ /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:02 pm
by Josh
lol why bump it? Once you get one name of a person in GW then if you have them in your friends list they show up no matter what character they're on /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:38 pm
by us3rX
well if the person is in the guild why use the friends list >.>

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:52 am
by Josh
I always use the friends list... I have so many people on gw that aren't in the guild it's not even funny. I prefer the friends list over the guild list lol

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:04 am
by Vercz
mokay. removed a char or two, added a pvp char, and added my new ranger.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:50 am
by Michael
cough update ALL my names cough

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:27 pm
by Tami
I don't know ALL of your char names, you update it lol

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:56 pm
by Josh
they all consist of "Orby" and "Kill" /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I still have my one name lol... Too bad I can't donate my character slots to other player's accounts. I only use one and two sometimes yet I have all kinds of open slots lol.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:01 pm
by Vercz
i have 9 slots... all filled up /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:43 pm
by Tami
I have nine slots too, but I think I'm only using 5. Guess I should probably add my other char names to the list - but that would entail me logging in on GW and to get them all, ohnoz!

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:37 am
by Vercz
well theres all mine updated again... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:17 am
by Baralai
Zomg! i play guild wars @@ just started tho /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Umi Kai - Proh

btw hey guys its been a while x_X i got converted from WoW
which i had a 70 Mage and 64 New race shammy..

But whats new!

~ Bara (Tidus) xD

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:15 am
by Tami
Which chapter - or chapters - do you have, Tidus?

About time you got out of WoW /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:37 pm
by Baralai
i only Have prophecies atm getting Factions and Nightfall once i put more muny in my CC /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:44 pm
by Josh
About dang time you converted over to Guild Wars. How's it feel without having to pay a fee to play? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:27 am
by Baralai
late reply FTW!!!!!
well ive just got back after my computer fried 2 graphix cards #$#@$%
so expect to see me in game..

my toon i will be playing is Kai Para (nigthfall)
just downloading all the new stuff QQ

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:40 am
by Josh
That's what happens when you have crap games being run on your computer /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> (Referring to WoW *runs*)

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:21 pm
by Tami
I guess I could update my list...seeing as I've added a few new chars /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Primary Character:

Adaera Lassair - Prophecies - Elementalist. Secondary Profession varies, usually Monk, Necro or Mesmer. Level 20 and then some /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Secondary Characters:

Argante Banbha - Prophecies - Warrior Level 8 - yes, I play this one alot /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Aine Macha - Factions - Mesmer Level 13

Atlantis Starr - Prophecies - Healing/ Protection Monk Level 8 - in Pre-Searing trying for Legendary Defender of Ascalon

Nahima Wakanda - Nightfall Dervish PvP Only Level 20 - I use her for extra storage - and also why her name doesn't start with "A" /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Alayna Breahr - Nightfall - Elementalist/Monk Level 8

Ashahna De La Gare - Prophecies Necromancer Level 5 she's very pretty, in a Necromancer kinda way

Alayna Castellian - Prophecies Smiting Monk Level 8 - in Pre-Searing trying for Legendary Defender of Ascalon

I still have 4 open character slots, don't know what other characters I want to make yet though.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:40 pm
by Shydragonchic
I only have factions. (and Prophecies now)

Zalidian Belsarius - Ranger/Assasin level 16
Zahari Belize -E/Me level 14


Someone please help me, I'm becoming an addict.

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:58 am
by to@ds
Ok, I just started playing so here is my toon's name.

Bellphore Stalker

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:03 am
by Verde
My chars :
+ Solitary Muppet [E/Mo lvl 8]
+ Verde Bla [R/Mo lvl 15]
+ Devi En Calyopeea [Me lvl 3]

Guild Wars Character Names

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:11 am
by Tami
Hi Verde and welcome to the KillaNet Community!

How long have you been playing GW? Which chapters do you have? How do you like it? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />