Gt4 Challenge
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:03 pm
Well i was "competing" with some guy on the GTPlanet forums, seeing who could get 300mph, well he got it, then i got .02 over his, then he got 320... well thats besides the point. I got the idea from him, then i did it with jay, we pick on a car, then we tune it to the max, see who can get the best top speed, the most Hp/kwph,bHP or whatever, the best 1/4 mile time, and etc... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I say we tune: '00 Pt Cruiser
it can be found under USA>Chrysler>New, its only 16,390 should be easy to get enough money for it, if not, talk to me ill show ya a few easy races you can do that can make alot of money /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
If your up for this, post letting me know, then ill set a deadline or something /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'll take your word on the times/speed and etc, but if you could take and post a picture it would be nice /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
I say we tune: '00 Pt Cruiser
it can be found under USA>Chrysler>New, its only 16,390 should be easy to get enough money for it, if not, talk to me ill show ya a few easy races you can do that can make alot of money /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
If your up for this, post letting me know, then ill set a deadline or something /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'll take your word on the times/speed and etc, but if you could take and post a picture it would be nice /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />