Any news about dropping prices for the PSP?
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:11 am
Hey there,
I'm really wanting a PSP. They look really sleek in design and I just love the overall look of it. I would love to see some games being played on this and of course me playing it. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I really want a white one, but unfortunatly those are only sold in Japan. So black it would be; Does anyone know of any information of dropping prices for the PSP? $250 USD is way too much for my budget.
Thanks in advanced,
-Dren T. Martin
I'm really wanting a PSP. They look really sleek in design and I just love the overall look of it. I would love to see some games being played on this and of course me playing it. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I really want a white one, but unfortunatly those are only sold in Japan. So black it would be; Does anyone know of any information of dropping prices for the PSP? $250 USD is way too much for my budget.
Thanks in advanced,
-Dren T. Martin