Page 1 of 1

Just a note

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:52 pm
by Electrix
Yeah, I just thought I;d quicly post. . .

Yesterday my main partition screwed up (surprise, surprise) Now, I've reinstalled my partition and now my internet has gone haywire, irc lags out, im experiecning dialup speeds (I'm going to faint in a second ;p) and cant download a lot. so, I wont be around for a week or so, so cyas soon.

Have fun without me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

Electrix.

oh and also, i think you'll be able to enjoy some peace and quiet now. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Just a note

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:49 pm
by Vercz
uhm..yeah lol, ok hun, have fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

what were you doing..or trying to do at the time <_<

Just a note

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:09 am
by mobil1_oils
A WEEK :|.

Thats gunna be a weeks leave WITHOUT PAY!!! and i expect you back here at 6.00 AM in exactly 7 days time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.

Oh, in the mean time you can come visit me at work instead /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.

Just a note

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:51 am
by Trinity
Do you dual boot electrix?

Just a note

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:38 pm
by Electrix
Partition fixed, I hope you guys enjoyed it while you can /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Just a note

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:35 pm
by RuffRyders
*Wonders if that means he's back or not.* /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Enjoyed? or Enjoy. /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />