Page 1 of 1
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:00 pm
by Tami
Here are some nifty new wallpapers
1024 x 768 jpg
[attachment=2548:attachment]
[attachment=2549:attachment]
[attachment=2550:attachment]
[attachment=2551:attachment]
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:06 pm
by Josh
ooo those are neat. I like them /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:31 pm
by Tami
Thanks Josh
They are insanely easy to make.
[attachment=2552:attachment]
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:10 am
by Josh
Well then tutorialize it /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:43 am
by Gadget
hell yeah...tutorialise it!
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:44 am
by Marko
looks like a 'blur' job(smudge tool), possibly using a lens flare as a start. Either way they look good, especially the last one /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:00 am
by to@ds
Looks like lens flare, smudge tool, and then the wave filter, thats how Ive acheived the same effect.
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:44 am
by Tami
That's the basics of it, to@ds. Start with those, mess around with other filters and blending options, and you have a nifty wallpaper /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 pm
by Tami
two more (yay for another double post)
[attachment=2555:attachment]
[attachment=2556:attachment]
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:47 am
by to@ds
Rendering the lens flare on a black background, doing your smudging wave filter etc, then using the colour invert looks nice. Gives a strange browny colour in a white background.
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:01 am
by Tami
Yes it does, but I've been trying out more than one layer, and different options to get the varied looks.
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:56 am
by Tibs
They look really cool /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
And most simple things are the coolest /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:37 am
by Tami
Thanks Tibs. I'd kind of forgotten how much I enjoyed making wallpapers - been too busy researching stuff for KN. I do believe I will spend a bit more time working on new ones.
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:26 pm
by Tami
edit to add a new one:
[attachment=2559:attachment]
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:02 am
by Tami
yes, another one. This is actually the first step in something else I'm working on, but I think it looks nice this way too.
[attachment=2560:attachment]
New Wallpapers [updated]
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:17 pm
by Jim
looks very nice o.0