Page 1 of 1

hey

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:07 pm
by hw0rdz
I found this site through Pixel2life, reading some of the C4D tutorials here and I'd like to say that they're really helpfull I like this site from what I've seen so far so I've decided to register /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

hey

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:00 pm
by Sylo-X-
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> WELCOME! Hope you find your way around easly /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

hey

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:32 am
by travis
Hey there! Welcome to KillaGraphix. Yeah, we've got a helpful bunch of graphics designers here. They're pretty cool people. /kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

hey

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:35 am
by Vercz
theres a few weirdos here (namely me) but i guess you get that everywhere /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

welcome; glad you found us your p2l. shows we still have people coming from there, and i hope to see you contributing to the forums /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

hey

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:01 am
by Tami
Welcome to the forum, hw0rdz. It's always nice to see new people rattling around the halls. What type of graphics do you do? I hope you'll share some of it with us. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />