Page 1 of 1

Changing Regular Car Hoods To Carbon Fiber

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:37 am
by Sylo-X-
Unfortunatly I didn't write the tutorial. But I found the tutorial to be one of the coolest I've ever read so I'm posting it here for you guys to read /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

[url="http://www.tutorialdash.com/tutorial/adobe-photoshop/photo-editing/view/A-carbon-Fibre-Hood-for-your-car"]http://www.tutorialdash.com/tutorial/adobe...od-for-your-car[/url]

Enjoy /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />

Changing Regular Car Hoods To Carbon Fiber

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:11 am
by Vercz
ahh digital car mods... i can remember when i was right into these /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...i made some good ones i think, ill look in the morning... not sure if ive deleted them or not.

Changing Regular Car Hoods To Carbon Fiber

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:25 am
by Sylo-X-
its always been something ive wanted to try but that was back when i first started using photosjop and ive been to busy with other styles of art and never got around to it. But perhaps i might as well give it a shot