IMVU
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:47 am
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Hi there all!I'm new to this and also to web design and graphics programs.
I really want to be a developer for IMVU but i haven't a clue how to use any graphics programs or the previewer.I have been told i need to upload colours and textures into the previewer but i don't know how to make up colours and/or textures.Or how to upload them into the previewer i am so stuck!Please if somebody could help me i'd be so grateful.Cheers.nancy /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
[quote name='Nancy32' post='33843' date='Jun 25 2006, 11:32 AM']/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Hi there all!I'm new to this and also to web design and graphics programs.
I really want to be a developer for IMVU but i haven't a clue how to use any graphics programs or the previewer.I have been told i need to upload colours and textures into the previewer but i don't know how to make up colours and/or textures.Or how to upload them into the previewer i am so stuck!Please if somebody could help me i'd be so grateful.Cheers.nancy /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />[/quote]
/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' /> Just to ley you's know i got PSP8,Macromedia and Photoshop.
/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> If anybody does regular developing on IMVU and knows how to use any of these programs and which is best i'd be so grateful if you'd help me. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I really want to be a developer for IMVU but i haven't a clue how to use any graphics programs or the previewer.I have been told i need to upload colours and textures into the previewer but i don't know how to make up colours and/or textures.Or how to upload them into the previewer i am so stuck!Please if somebody could help me i'd be so grateful.Cheers.nancy /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
[quote name='Nancy32' post='33843' date='Jun 25 2006, 11:32 AM']/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Hi there all!I'm new to this and also to web design and graphics programs.
I really want to be a developer for IMVU but i haven't a clue how to use any graphics programs or the previewer.I have been told i need to upload colours and textures into the previewer but i don't know how to make up colours and/or textures.Or how to upload them into the previewer i am so stuck!Please if somebody could help me i'd be so grateful.Cheers.nancy /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />[/quote]
/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' /> Just to ley you's know i got PSP8,Macromedia and Photoshop.
/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> If anybody does regular developing on IMVU and knows how to use any of these programs and which is best i'd be so grateful if you'd help me. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />