Page 1 of 1

PSP Backgrounds

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:41 am
by to@ds
A friend of mine got himself a PSP the other day and has asked me to make him a couple of custom backgrounds for it and I was pleased with some of the results. Any C and C welcome as allways.

[attachment=2365:attachment]
[attachment=2366:attachment]
[attachment=2367:attachment]

PSP Backgrounds

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:56 pm
by Gadget
Love the first one, dont like the second and third that much.

PSP Backgrounds

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:26 pm
by Josh
I *love* the first one as well /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I could have done without the cleavage though lol. But that's not your fault, that's the character artists fault /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

PSP Backgrounds

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:55 pm
by Tami
I like the final fantasy one best /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

PSP Backgrounds

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:13 pm
by to@ds
Wha'? But there is a green one Ada! And as for Dren, whats wrong with cleavege? Its a mans best friend!

PSP Backgrounds

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:00 pm
by Josh
Not my best friend, but if you say so lol.

PSP Backgrounds

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:26 am
by Sylo-X-
I like the 2nd one best /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />