Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:04 pm
by to@ds
First off, thank you to everyone who voted for my graphic, its very much appreciated. Im going to make this one abit easier this week, by making it something simple. This weeks topic will be your favourite computer game/game character. It could be a Mario graphic, Tekken, Fable, World Of Warcraft or anything else you can think of. It could even be several characters from various games of you want. I dont know if I'm allowed to do this or not, so just ignore it if needs be, but the text for your image should be "Killagraphix: allways 1up". See what I did there? God Im sad, I apologise for the bad pun, but still, should be fun to see what people make of this one. I'll try and get an image done to get the ball rolling.

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:11 pm
by Tami
Good theme to@ds, especially with Digital Storm only 10 days away /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:40 pm
by to@ds
thanks Ada, I didnt realise it was so close. Here is just a quick example I threw together of what I was on about to get the ball rolling.

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:42 pm
by Josh
A good place to look for quality game renders; [url="http://www.gamerenders.com/"]http://www.gamerenders.com/[/url]

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:14 am
by Sylo-X-
too bad its filtered under games at work =\...stupid websense

Anyways heres my entry...

[attachment=2342:attachment]

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:55 am
by Gadget
Can i just ask, how big dose a background have to be?

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:18 am
by Josh
1024x768

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:38 am
by Gadget
Thankyou /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I Love Dren /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, but not in a weird way...or is what i jus said weird? im too tired to think /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:34 pm
by Josh
/wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:13 pm
by Gadget
Lmao

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:24 pm
by Michael
[attachment=2346:attachment]


Memememe mine mine mine mine

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:03 pm
by Michael
[attachment=2348:attachment]

heres a many games wallpaper =D

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:41 pm
by Josh
Booya!
[attachment=2350:attachment]

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:54 pm
by Michael
[attachment=2351:attachment]

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:57 pm
by Tami
My elementalist char in Guild Wars

[attachment=2352:attachment]

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:40 am
by Josh
The art in Guild Wars is so amazing /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:16 pm
by Michael
[attachment=2360:attachment]

Last one

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:23 pm
by Josh
Lots of great entries this week! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:07 pm
by us3rX
[url="http://us3rx.killanet.net/GW/gw-wp1.jpg"]Warrior 1, Nishoba Mirat[/url]
[url="http://us3rx.killanet.net/GW/gw-wp2.jpg"]Warrior again... didnt realize when i partied with this group... My warrior is a pimp ^.^[/url]
[url="http://us3rx.killanet.net/GW/gw-wp3.jpg"]My assassin Serra, to bad the sky doesnt look as good as the water and everything else[/url]
[url="http://us3rx.killanet.net/GW/gw-wp4.jpg"]My assassin, again ^.^[/url]

I have 1280x1048 for those that want one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:36 am
by Sylo-X-
I should take a screen shot of my elemantalist dancing /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:27 am
by Tami
I hope the male elementalists have better dance moves than the female elementalists <.<

p.s....Jer can I have a copy of the Glint ss without the text please?

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:12 am
by Michael
lol ya u shud

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:29 pm
by Sylo-X-
lmao the male elementalist dance is so retarded. Ill take a ss monday

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:30 pm
by Electrix
Hm, well after about 45 mins of trying at this topic and finishing my wallpaper I've decided it sucks xD. If you want me to post it, I will but for now she's staying on my PC -_^

Wallpaper Competiton 62

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:01 pm
by Josh
..post it.