Page 1 of 1

Two Poems

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:50 pm
by Tami
Here are two pieces out of my current collection which is being readied for publication.

A Gift

Small things
You bring out in me
Like a gift
You reminded me
Of who I am
You gave me freedom
To explore my dreams
You gave me courage
I didn’t need to hide
If I got lost
You found me
Walking a high wire
You were always my net
My strength
You’d never let me fall
Whenever I’m with you
I see the best in me
It seems like forever
I’ve been waiting for you
You possess me
Without owning me
But the greatest gift of all
You led me to my heart

~~~~~~~~~~

Courage

Endless ocean
No horizon;
Sails full
A sturdy ship,
Solid hull.
Wind buffeted,
Unseen gusts
Forward, sideways
Direction unsteady,
Undertow at the keel.
Slow, painfully slow
Bow through the surge,
Waves impede.
Not a course
Straight and sure;
Blind direction
Venture forth.
Courage~
The strength within;
Unknown journey,
Wave after wave
Still unexplored.

©2004 by me under my real name

Two Poems

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:15 am
by mobil1_oils
Two very good poems there ada. I wish i could write poetry /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />.

P.S. for those who dont know her real names Bob /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.

Two Poems

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:18 am
by Electrix
good ada, and watch out mobs, you just paid out on ada ;o ;d

Two Poems

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:44 am
by Tami
[quote name='mobil1_oils' date='Jul 12 2004, 01:15 AM']Two very good poems there ada. I wish i could write poetry /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />.

P.S. for those who dont know her real names Bob /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.

[right][post="5487"][/post][/right][/quote]


I already told ya that's my DAD'S name...sheesh... /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />

thnx for the comments guys...cept for that real name bit /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Two Poems

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:14 am
by Vercz
they are great ada /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> simple, yet effective /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Two Poems

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:16 am
by mobil1_oils
Whats wrong with my real name comment bob? /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />.

Two Poems

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:12 am
by Scott
No no her real name is bobine /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Very nice ada!

Two Poems

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:46 am
by Endo
Nice work ada; so they're copyrighted under your novel name of Meredith Scholovanskilaian, Ada?

Two Poems

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:04 pm
by Jim
Those are very nice Ada


P.S. maybe her real name is Adaera /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />