Page 1 of 1

KG Wallpaper

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:23 pm
by to@ds
Here is my entry to this weeks Wallpaper comp that I thought Id post here to get some comments on. As usual I went with a blue theme which a few of you will remember is my favourite colour for this kind of thing( anyone for green Tami?). I might try it in another colour though, possibly an orange or purple to see how it looks. Any comments or ideas for improvments welcome as allways /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2298"]Clickity Click[/url]

KG Wallpaper

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:39 pm
by Tami
very cool pic, to@ds, I like the sparkly bits carrying over onto the dancer's costume; but you know, it really would look better in green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

KG Wallpaper

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:17 pm
by to@ds
Just added abit more so take another look, and I may do a green one just for you Tami /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

*Edit* Here is a green one for you Tami

KG Wallpaper

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:36 pm
by Josh
/happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> haha... Looks awesome, toads.

KG Wallpaper

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:50 pm
by Sylo-X-
I like it. It looks awesome!