Page 1 of 1
Set Sail
Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:54 pm
by Sylo-X-
Just something i was working on. Im currently trying to put the northern lights in it...its kind of hard copying the right colors and effect though. but i wont give up
Set Sail
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:41 pm
by Tami
good start sylo, and yeah, sometimes it really is hard to duplicate Mother Nature's colour palette.
btw, I like your sig banner /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Set Sail
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:51 pm
by Sylo-X-
Yeah its really difficult but im making progress and thanks! =D
Set Sail
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:57 pm
by to@ds
Looking good man, what you using? Looks like Bryce. I reckon you might find it easier to add the Aurura-Boreialis (or however you spell it) in another program like Photoshop or such. Look forward to seeing the completed version.
Set Sail
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:07 pm
by Sylo-X-
Yeah that exactly what im doing. I did the scene in bryce and doing the lights in photoshop...with lots of color variation and lots of smudging...