Page 1 of 1

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:15 am
by Gadget
[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9533/hitmanlightsigcopy8kv.jpg[/img][/url]

Enjoy!

cnc!

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:22 am
by Paradox
Very good gadget! Looks very nice!

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:46 am
by Gadget
=) thanks. Anymore comments?

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:51 am
by Josh
I like the background. Perhaps you can make a tutorial on how you make your signature banners /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:53 am
by Gadget
Heh, if i get time in the week i might put one together.

Edit: there isnt really much i could put in. usually i follow a basic tutorial (for a background or something) then add to that, then remove the background and go with what feels right, by i.e creating my own background.

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:59 am
by to@ds
I think maybe, add an orangy out glow to your fractul lines and then set its blending to colour dodge and it should give it a nice and vibrant glow, picking up on the highlights from the layers below. Maybe a nicer font, or perharps just some more work on the text, like a stroke, or possibly a differant fill. Other than that, looks like a good image, well done /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:18 pm
by Gadget
[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3020/hitmanlightsig2copy8aq.jpg[/img][/url]

Added some orange and yellow, and made a few changes to the text, and you were right it does look more vibrant.

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:23 pm
by to@ds
Ahhh, the fractul looks awesome now /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Great job, but I still think the text could be better. Maybe try a pixel font. I got a nice one the other day after someone mentioned it on here. Its called Silk Screen. I just did a search on google and typed in "Silk Screen Font" and if memory serves correct, I got it from the very first result I clicked /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Or, to be even more addventurous, you could maybe try just putting "G" on Hitmans head, maybe as a tattoo, or scar. If you do it, then I will be impressed /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:28 pm
by Gadget
[quote name='to@ds' post='33322' date='May 27 2006, 08:23 PM']Ahhh, the fractul looks awesome now /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Great job, but I still think the text could be better. Maybe try a pixel font. I got a nice one the other day after someone mentioned it on here. Its called Silk Screen. I just did a search on google and typed in "Silk Screen Font" and if memory serves correct, I got it from the very first result I clicked /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Or, to be even more addventurous, you could maybe try just putting "G" on Hitmans head, maybe as a tattoo, or scar. If you do it, then I will be impressed /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]

Oooh, maybe ill look for a tribal G. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> be back in 20 mins lol

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:30 pm
by to@ds
If I remember correctly, www.dafont.com has a nice tribal section, check it out /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:43 pm
by Gadget
well heres with G on forehead (no tribal suited)

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/934/hitmanlightsig215ly.jpg[/img][/url]

or

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8182/hitmanlightsig213copy0qu.jpg[/img][/url]

with reflected text ang KillaGraphix at the side

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:59 pm
by to@ds
I prefer the one with just the G, as the composition of the image seems to sit better. Great work dude, I give the final peice an 8 out of ten. Nice work bro, I look forward to seeing some more of your work.

On a side note, I took a look at your profile and noticed that your home page was one of an e-fed? Do you run the site? Its been a while since Ive done any fedding but Im going to put in an application once I get back from work later tonight so I will hopefully see you around AWC as well as her at Killagraphix.

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:02 pm
by Gadget
[quote name='to@ds' post='33327' date='May 27 2006, 08:59 PM']I prefer the one with just the G, as the composition of the image seems to sit better. Great work dude, I give the final peice an 8 out of ten. Nice work bro, I look forward to seeing some more of your work.

On a side note, I took a look at your profile and noticed that your home page was one of an e-fed? Do you run the site? Its been a while since Ive done any fedding but Im going to put in an application once I get back from work later tonight so I will hopefully see you around AWC as well as her at Killagraphix.[/quote]

Nah i dont own it, a lad called Pierre Hyde does. its a great fed, one of the best around PTC so by all means sign up.

New Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:39 pm
by Marko
Nice use of brushes and colouring /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

New Sig.

Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:54 am
by Gadget
[quote name='ноax' post='33342' date='May 28 2006, 06:39 AM']Nice use of brushes and colouring /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />[/quote]

=)

New Sig.

Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:49 pm
by Darkfire
ohhh shiny i like

New Sig.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:43 am
by Gadget
=) =)