Page 1 of 1

Forum Sig.

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:08 pm
by Gadget
[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4306/itsovercopy2xh.jpg[/img][/url]

Enjoy!

Critism and Comments please /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' />

Forum Sig.

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:34 pm
by Josh
oooo I like the color chosen.... I don't think there's much crit I can give here. Very well done! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Forum Sig.

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:57 pm
by Gadget
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='33285' date='May 26 2006, 10:34 PM']oooo I like the color chosen.... I don't think there's much crit I can give here. Very well done! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]

Thankyou. i think im going to like these forums lol.

Think i should make it current?

Forum Sig.

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:42 pm
by Lee
Nice job. I can't crit on it either =P you should participate in the contests in The Arena. We need challengers!!! (I do'nt see many challengers so that's why I say join the arena).

Forum Sig.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:00 am
by Gadget
Yeah, ill have a look. just to please you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />