Page 1 of 1

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:02 am
by Darkfire
Most of this stuff was done with time limits on www.3dfightclub.com a huge portion of these were done in under 20 mins. otheres there was no time limit.

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:30 am
by Lee
SHOWOFF!!! (Hey, I didnt get to see that gun you made, nice work and keep it up)

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:26 am
by Tibs
Some really nice work there, would love to see more of your work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Welcome btw /kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:23 pm
by Josh
I love the piano and the tetris lol

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:43 pm
by Tami
Very nice work, Dark; I think I like the tetris one the best /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:56 pm
by Darkfire
Thanx

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:49 pm
by Marko
lol, go bomberman /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:41 am
by Vercz
awesome work /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> just a quick one... on the double neck guitar (6x2=12 strings), you only have 6 keys /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...only noticed that cause i play guitar... well, bass... but who cares for details /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:35 am
by Lee
Lol, KJ did that for 3Dfightclub to win but hey you are right. Good eyes. It's just like the thumb nail. He put it backwords but we didn't really care (he didn't actually) because it was just soo detailed that we liked it like that instead =P. Now, KJ wanted me to put some 3D on here so here we go. Also I did 1 of them out of a tutorial which is the little gadget. =) I'll probably post more once I get the pictures and Dren, I'll be animating something for you on Monday when I get to school ok. I think the gun is my bestest work =)

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:54 am
by Darkfire
hey lee when did u make those hands for that rifle thats rly good i never saw em?

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:43 am
by Tibs
Some really nice work you both got there, feel free to write any tutorial on how you achieved or created any of your models ;-)

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:22 pm
by Lee
Haha tutorials oh yes. How to write a tutorial. First you Blah Blah Blah, then you Blah Blah Blah and then you Blah Blah Blah, and now you ahve the model. I hoe you have enjoyed this tutorial. =P I may write one for The Social Eye on certain parts but I'll make it available here as well.

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:45 am
by Darkfire
ok first you open ur 3d program then u do stuff. is it just me or do i suck at writing tutorials.

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:32 pm
by Josh
lol, good tutorials are the ones that explain every function and everything as you go along. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:00 am
by Tami
LOL Darkfire....sometimes I am so tempted to write a tutorial like that. It's not the writing of the tutorial that is so time consuming, it's all of the darned screenshots you have to take along the way 0.o

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:54 am
by Lee
I do agree, the screen shots are a pain in the rear end. I'm a writer as well, I love to make up new stories and all. Its something I enjoy doing just like photoshop and illustrator. Tutorials also have to be clear and detailed as there are many newbies out there who need those details. Also make sure you put your name and stuff on the screen shots and tutorial as you can make money creating new tutorials and someone can steal your hard work and they will be getting paid.

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:52 pm
by Josh
Honestly, I don't care if someone rips me off by stealing my tutorial. I would actually feel flattered that they thought my work was good enough to rip off /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:56 pm
by Lee
Well I'm glad that you think positive about that. I would really care, stalk them, then beat them for every cent they have (unless they are big and buff and can knock out a person in one hit then I'll just shoot him with a sniper weapon). Anyways haha I'm following you MUHAHAHA

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:35 pm
by Josh
If it's just a tutorial I've written I don't care. If it were to be my artwork, I do care then.

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:10 am
by Sylo-X-
I dont think anyone would rip off my tutorials O.o

Darkfire 3D

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:41 pm
by Ambiguity
Hurray for kindgom hearts!I forgot to beat numba II but I gotta level up so I can beat sephy first.

Anyways nice stuff, hope to see more of it soon /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.