Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:50 am
by kyNe
Hello
My name is kyNe! I'm from Germany and I hope to have a lot of fun in this forum!

Hello

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:01 am
by Tibs
Hey there, i'm sure you'll have fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

/partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />

Hello

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:06 am
by Tami
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Hi KyNe, welcome to the forum /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

What sort of graphics do you create?

Hello

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:29 pm
by Josh
o0.... a German! YAY! I was born in Germany. Care to find my birth certificate? I need to get that some time... :\

Hello

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:32 am
by RuffRyders
hey!

Hello

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:41 am
by Scott
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Looking forward to seeing some of your work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hello

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:07 pm
by kyNe
I'm working with photoshop and Cinema4d and the most works are signatures, banner or something else, but I'm also able to design a complete homepage (a normal homepage), but in most cases the code is missing and I'm not able to code.

Here are some of my works:

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/SMG1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/momentofsilence.gif[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/Lilwayne.gif[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/AlexW1.gif[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/abstract1.gif[/img]


Thanks for the nice welcome !! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ps: I'm very sorry Dren, but I think, that I'm not able to find your birth certificate /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Hello

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:30 pm
by Tami
Very nice work, KyNe; I like the top two and the last one the best from the ones you've posted /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hello

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:07 pm
by Josh
ohhhhhhh I really like the second and last one lol....

Hello

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:59 pm
by kyNe
Thanks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Hello

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:26 pm
by Vercz
correct me if im wrong... but that top picture looks an awful lot like an elementalist from guildwars...

awesome work though /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Hello

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:15 pm
by Tami
GW elementalists (at least the female ones) don't get to wear that many clothes. If we were able to get "armour" like that, I wouldn't upgrade...it seems like the higher the armour rating, the less fabric is used -.-

Hello

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:11 pm
by Sylo-X-
Hey isnt that nightmare from Soul Caliber on your siggy?

Hello

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:17 am
by kyNe
Sorry Vercz, but I'm not able to answer that question, because I made this signature for a friend

--
[quote]Sylo-X- Posted Today, 12:11 AM
Hey isnt that nightmare from Soul Caliber on your siggy?[/quote]

Yes, it's Nightmare from Soul Calibur II /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> !! The best character of the game /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Hello

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:31 am
by Vercz
[quote name='kyNe' post='33099' date='May 15 2006, 11:17 PM']Sorry Vercz, but I'm not able to answer that question, because I made this signature for a friend[/quote]

ok, no worries... i did some looking anyway, and i found the answer. yes. yes it is /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

heres a link to an image prooving so /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ps. sorry i could only find the head/shoulders. you get the idea though

[url="http://www.guildwars.com/images/wallpaper/guildwars_wallpaper_highres-elementalist_closeup-800.jpg"]http://www.guildwars.com/images/wallpaper/...closeup-800.jpg[/url]