Page 1 of 1
Abstract Storm
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:49 pm
by Sylo-X-
I don't see that many 3D abstract pieces anymore...so heres one i made =)
[attachment=2231:attachment]
Abstract Storm
Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:52 pm
by Scott
Kewl, I like the colours /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Abstract Storm
Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:41 am
by Tami
Very nice Sylo...it's a bit different from the "run of the mill" abstract everyone was doing last year; it looks like it has some depth to it, and could even be a part of a story.
Abstract Storm
Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:23 am
by kyNe
Looks like an underwater-storm !! Really nice work !
Abstract Storm
Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:05 am
by to@ds
Yeah I know what you mean about not seeing much 3D Abstract work anymore, but I still like it, and this is a good peice. I like the colours youve used in this one, and it does have a nice storm feeling to it, but Id go as far as saying that it "Feels Alive" kind of like a brief snap shot of a huge surge of energy that is about to blow.
Youve made me want to do some 3D modeling now but I cant find my Bryce CD anywhere :s.
Keep em coming /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />