Page 1 of 1
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:32 am
by Tibs
You might of been wondering what I've been up to these day's. Well here's the answer.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:34 am
by Jim
That's hot.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:49 am
by Tami
well done on the retro-modern look which you captured very well in this room, Tibs.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:36 am
by Tibs
Thanks for the comments, it's not finished yet but I'm close.
Also started a bath room design and a friend asked me to design a kitchen aswell. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:08 pm
by Jim
you should just design and model a whole house /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:29 pm
by Josh
ooo great looking tibs. Suggestion, in the wall where the picture is, put some lights above it... like lights inside the wall... I'm not sure if that makes sense. I think it'd make that space less blahish. Nice photograph as the picture though. (It's your friend isn't it?)
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:08 pm
by Endo
Thats really awesome Tibs, great work
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:05 am
by Marko
Yeh, very nice.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:09 am
by Tibs
The girl in the pic is indeed a good friend of mine and I'll look into the light issue Josh ( I understood what you where trying to say /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> )
Thanks for the comments guys/girls /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:46 pm
by Josh
yay glad you understand cause after reading it I don't even understand what I was saying haha. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:26 am
by R4PTOR
That is really nice, I love how you have modelled the blanket. Are you going for a realistic look or just trying to get the design out? It looks great, but not that realistic. The lighting seems a tad bit off, perhaps not enough light coming in from outside?
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:06 am
by Tibs
I'm going for a realistic look Raptor, the materials now are just basic colours and not that realistic so they need work. I'll look into the light issue from the outside, you could be right. Thanks for that.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:56 am
by Tibs
Ok here's another update, this is the illumination pass. I want to get the lighting good first before I start texturing.
Sorry for the delay but since I have finals coming up I don't really have much time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:50 am
by Josh
Looks good... There are a couple shadow errors though... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:17 am
by Tibs
Could you point them out? THat would be a big help
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:55 pm
by Josh
Under the picture.. Those are just render settings though.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:05 am
by Tibs
Don't know if I still need to announce it but hey, here's the final result.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:15 am
by Sylo-X-
great work man.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:45 am
by to@ds
Excellent peice dude, I really like this. Been watching you post each of your updates and thought I'd wait for the final one before giving you my comment. I like the new colours, makes the room alor more vibrant and alot more modern against the clean white lines that characterise the room. The lighting looks excellent I like the reflectiveness on the wall behind the pillows.
Most of all though, that lounger out on the deck looks comfy as hell. I can see myself siting on that chair with a beer in my hand just watching the world go by which tells me youve definatly got something going in this one. Great peice.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:00 am
by Gadget
OMG, thats just too awesome.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:02 pm
by Gadget
What program did you actually make this in?
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:20 pm
by Tami
Tibs uses C 4D
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:50 am
by Tibs
Thanks for answering that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, I don't really have much time to browse the forum these day's.
But yes I use Cinema 4D for this.
Concept bedroom.
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:25 am
by Endo
Wow Tibs! The final image has come so far from your first venturings. The artwork on the wall looks amazing, your attention to detail is the same; the reflection of the painting on the door frame, the green around the door that matches the wall, the realistic folds and creases on the duvet; thats wicked, well done =)