Page 1 of 1
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:25 am
by Josh
Tell me... is it possible to get this ring off of the chains in the middle of these horse shoes?
[attachment=2188:attachment]
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:59 am
by Tibs
It probably is, buy me one and I'll try it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:37 am
by Josh
lol, I got this as a gift when I was 7 from california. I'm not sure if they're made anymore /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:18 pm
by Scott
Sure! Bolt cutters /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:02 pm
by Jim
yes it is possible....i've done it a few times /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:53 pm
by Josh
lol noooo... Not bolt cutters. You can't cut it or anything similar. Redrum is right, it is possible. But can anyone figure it out? ;] (shush red lol no telling them.)
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:57 pm
by Michael
for tis possible my grandpapy has one and iv done it a few times
/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:46 pm
by us3rX
I am sure there is a way to do it... but if everything is solid... ie the shoes dont disconnect anywhere, the links in the chain dont come apart and the ring is whole.... then no, its not possible... or so i think /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:04 pm
by Tami
yes, it's possible and I too know how to get the ring off the chain so pffffft.....
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:25 pm
by Marko
This would be a whole lot easier If I actully had the thing in my hands lol.
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:02 am
by Josh
Indeed it would be easier, hoax. Yes jer, everything is 100% solid. Nothing disconnects, everything is connected except for the ring. The ring can move freely back and forth accross the chain.
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:59 pm
by Vercz
id suggest an oxy torch.
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:02 pm
by Josh
Everyone want a hint?
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:42 pm
by Tami
I don't need a hint, I already know how to get the ring off of the chain
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:01 am
by Spooky
That's one hell of an old game/puzzle. When you know the trick behind it, it's easy to remove the ring.
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:50 am
by Josh
Indeed it is /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Actually, it's so simple, you kind of smack yourself after finding out how to do it. :]
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:58 pm
by PaddyB
Do you like...just push the horse shoes together, and then slide the ring around one side of a horse shoe? You know...if that made sense /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:49 pm
by Josh
Nope... Close though. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:28 am
by Tami
darn...I was going to take pix of how to do this step by step when we were at my parents' for dinner, but I forgot all about it.
Is this possible?!
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:20 pm
by us3rX
*stabs josh* Show us how to do it.... no0b
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:55 am
by Josh
haha....figure it out no0b /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:42 am
by us3rX
Kind of hard to do when you dont have the object in front of you.... no0b
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Is this possible?!
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:52 pm
by Josh
Hint: Twist