Neice's Photograph Restoration
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:38 pm
Hey all.
Found this pic of my neice (Lexy) and I noticed that it was a pretty cheesy/cute picture of her so I decided to give it a lift. The camera that took it has no depth of field so that already made it a really 'blah' type of image. Also, the colors were really washed out. It was almost a black and white photo. Anyway, here's the before and after pictures. I think I did a pretty good job giving the photo a restore/face lift... I might send it to my sister so she could use it to hang on the wall or something. Hope you like;
BEFORE
[attachment=2134:attachment]
AFTER
[attachment=2135:attachment]
/d
Found this pic of my neice (Lexy) and I noticed that it was a pretty cheesy/cute picture of her so I decided to give it a lift. The camera that took it has no depth of field so that already made it a really 'blah' type of image. Also, the colors were really washed out. It was almost a black and white photo. Anyway, here's the before and after pictures. I think I did a pretty good job giving the photo a restore/face lift... I might send it to my sister so she could use it to hang on the wall or something. Hope you like;
BEFORE
[attachment=2134:attachment]
AFTER
[attachment=2135:attachment]
/d