Page 1 of 1

Buy killagraphix.com for $7!

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:23 am
by Scott
[url="http://www.alexadex.com/ad/url/killagraphix.com"]I'm not joking[/url]...although it is only a game.

Found this site and I like the idea. Prices fluctuate according to traffic on the site, new members get $10k to start with. Google.com costs a huge $274,950...so you've got a bit of saving up to do before you can buy some shares in that.

Doesn't change very quickly, but it's a nice game if anyone is bored. Also, if you [url="http://alexadex.com/ad/index.fcgi?ref=18679"]click here[/url] to join, I get $1k /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Buy killagraphix.com for $7!

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:29 am
by Tami
$7.00?

/lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

Buy killagraphix.com for $7!

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:09 am
by us3rX
Bought shares, now get to work i want to earn 400% in the next week... /Whip.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whip)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Nice find /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Buy killagraphix.com for $7!

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:56 pm
by radar
I bought shares in whitepages.com.au and skype.com.

Some buggers stole all the KG shares!