Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper Competition 56

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:17 am
by PaddyB
Thanks for the votes /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

New theme: Sunrise

Wallpaper Competition 56

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:10 am
by Josh
Great theme choice /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wallpaper Competition 56

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:53 pm
by Darkened
I decided to quickly put this together and submit it, because I'm leaving to go camping tomorrow, and decided I would rather have a submission then none, if I on the off chance, I happen to win on ither of the competitions, I will not be able to submit a response to what the new topic should be until late monday....I apologize and I'm sorry this looks to rushed...it was

My "Explosive Sunrise"
[attachment=2103:attachment]


Good luck to you and I will see you on the forums Monday

Wallpaper Competition 56

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:47 pm
by Tami
Bryce and PhotoShop

[attachment=2110:attachment]