WIP-Aradia
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:04 pm
Okay, seeing as the new Gallery version still has issues & this section was still empty, I'll post this picture here.
This picture (with a few alterations from the original) was a pencil drawing done by my friend Jenna, who draws alot of my cross stitch designs.
I coloured this picture using PhotoShop and my Wacom tablet. The only parts not done with brushes, burn & dodge are the jewels on Aradia's staff. This was the first time I tried using "hair" brushes on a person (I used them previously on The Unicorn in my album.) There are many areas of the picture which need improvement, but it was getting time to put it away for awhile and work on other things. Suggestions anyone?
[attachment=21:attachment]
This picture (with a few alterations from the original) was a pencil drawing done by my friend Jenna, who draws alot of my cross stitch designs.
I coloured this picture using PhotoShop and my Wacom tablet. The only parts not done with brushes, burn & dodge are the jewels on Aradia's staff. This was the first time I tried using "hair" brushes on a person (I used them previously on The Unicorn in my album.) There are many areas of the picture which need improvement, but it was getting time to put it away for awhile and work on other things. Suggestions anyone?
[attachment=21:attachment]