Page 1 of 1
Harrison Lake East
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:40 pm
by Tami
<r>I didn't get any pictures that really "wowed" me, but here are some decent ones. These were taken along the fire service road on the east side of Harrison Lake, BC.
harrison1.jpg
[attachment=2010:attachment]
harrison3.jpg
[attachment=2015:attachment]
harrison5.jpg
[attachment=2014:attachment]</r>
Harrison Lake East
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:43 pm
by Vercz
...these... DIDNT wow you? /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Harrison Lake East
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:57 pm
by Josh
They're all really good... I like the second one the best. Reminds me of my "Happy Place" /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Harrison Lake East
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 pm
by Tami
thanks you two /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I was meaning more in regards to the photos, vercz. Sometimes I take a photo that is just "wow" ... I didn't feel that with anything I took today. In my opinion, they're just ordinary.