Page 1 of 1
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:20 am
by Tami
Seeing as these seem to be the latest fad, here are three user bars for you:
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com"][img]http://www.killanet.net/bars/kguser.gif[/img][/url]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.killagraphix.com][img]http://www.killanet.net/bars/kguser.gif[/img][/url]
[url="http://killagaming.com/forum/index.php?act=idx"][img]http://www.killanet.net/bars/kg2user.gif[/img][/url]
Code: Select all
[url=http://killagaming.com/forum/index.php?act=idx][img]http://www.killanet.net/bars/kg2user.gif[/img][/url]
[url="http://www.digitalstormlan.com"][img]http://www.killanet.net/bars/dsluser.gif[/img][/url]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.digitalstormlan.com][img]http://www.killanet.net/bars/dsluser.gif[/img][/url]
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:23 am
by ner0
Looking awesome ada, as ya can see I stole the first one already /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
nice one /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:25 am
by Josh
oh oh oh..I have one....only for admins though :\
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kn_admin_userbar.png[/img]
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:35 pm
by Vercz
...awesome! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> *steals two*
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:45 pm
by Marko
I may aswell join the fad, I've made my own though, If anyone else wants it just take it /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:57 pm
by Tami
ooo very cool, HoaX`
I like yours better than the ones I did. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:07 pm
by Vercz
they both rock! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> ... i especially love orby in the little army helmet /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> so cute <3
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:17 pm
by Marko
Yeh, the one with the orby is cool /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
edit:
Just noticed that the forum replaced my killagaming one with just IPB Image, it used to show up. o.0
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:20 pm
by Jimmy
Great job tami & hoax, i might use these.
User Bars
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:23 am
by Tibs
Updated /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
User Bars
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:54 am
by Paradox
Whoa! I like Hoa'X's userbars! I guess I shouldn't always stick to the default like mine!
User Bars
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:20 am
by Electrix
hm, Ive seen these a fair bit around forums. god theres loads. anyway, I may have a go at making some, well see.
User Bars
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:25 am
by Tibs
Here's mine /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Userbar.jpg[/img]
User Bars
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:30 pm
by Josh
Here's a website that has lots of user bars. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://userbars.com/"]http://userbars.com/[/url]
User Bars
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:46 pm
by Skidz`Crew
Well I got Bored and Decided to try a New Way of Makeing Userbars, Well It Sorta Worked, Have trouble with the Small Fonts, Any Suggestions For The Fonts To Use? And here is My UserBar. (Photobucket is under Maintance. )
[attachment=1993:attachment]
EDIT: Just Noticed it has a Typo in it! xD I'll fix it.
EDIT #2: Fixed it!
User Bars
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:56 pm
by Josh
download the font "Silkscreen" it works great for things like this.
User Bars
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:58 pm
by Skidz`Crew
Oh Ok, Thanks! =D *Gos To Look For That Font*
Found it! =) Thanks Dren. =)
Edit: Here is Version 2! It Looks Much better! Thanks Again Dren. =)
[attachment=1994:attachment]
User Bars
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:25 pm
by Josh
No probs! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> It's the coolest font ever lol, I use it all the time.
User Bars
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:47 pm
by Brock
Nice! sweet ubars Tami /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Suggestions:
Tami: Maybe try some variations of fonts.
HoaX`: How can I suggest they are sweeeeeeeeeet!
Tech: Nice work. Again try some font variations.
Last Note:
Tibs: [url="http://www.userbars.com/"][img]http://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/13/cinema4duserbar.jpg[/img][/url]
I found this. I remembered you use C4D /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.userbars.com/][img]http://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/13/cinema4duserbar.jpg[/img][/url]
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
/ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> L0rdG0h4n /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:20 am
by Tibs
Great, hadn't found that one /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> thanks brock /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:28 pm
by Brock
Your welcome. I went through UserBars.Com looking for the ones that would suit me. I'm loading lol
User Bars
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:35 pm
by Skidz`Crew
Well I Suck at Makeing Wallpapers, So Here Are 4 Userbars For Mustang Fans. Heh. Made Them Just Moments Ago. Please Clcik and Save them and host on your own server if your going to use them.
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/FutureMustangDriver.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/ClassicMustangFan.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/MustangAAM.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/1969FMBF.png[/img]
Animated:
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/MustangUBAni.gif[/img]
User Bars
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:00 pm
by Skidz`Crew
Here a few More " Offical Userbars " I think everything is Spelled Right. MORE TO COME!
< Removed Due To Typo, Will Be Back up Tomorrow. >
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgKillaClanMember.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDIGiStaff.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDedicatedNinFan.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDedicatedMicroFan.png[/img]
User Bars
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:20 pm
by Tami
Very nice Tech, except there is a typo in the first one.
Good work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
User Bars
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:13 pm
by Skidz`Crew
Good Eye Tami! /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />; Thanks for lettin me know, I'll Fix it tomorrow. And thanks for the Comliments. =D
User Bars
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:22 am
by Skidz`Crew
Ok heres ALL of them, (except one, it wil be added soon. )
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGamingModerator.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KillaGamingJournalist.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgKillaClanMember.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDIGiStaff.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDedicatedNinFan.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDedicatedMicroFan.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGT_Staff.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGT_Member.png[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGT_Admin.png[/img]
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGamingModerator.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KillaGamingJournalist.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgKillaClanMember.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDIGiStaff.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDedicatedNinFan.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KgDedicatedMicroFan.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGT_Staff.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGT_Member.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/ShadowMechachu/KGT_Admin.png[/IMG]
User Bars
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:28 pm
by Tami
/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
You've been busy lol
Good job Tech /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
User Bars
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:15 pm
by Skidz`Crew
Heh, Thanks Tami, I've Ben useing UserBars To Hone My Skills With Smaller Graphics, Trying to get better at them, and I have Been Praticeing With My Graphics Thing,I feel out of it for a bit, and Then i got back in to it. and Trying to get better, at desinging things so Far so good.
User Bars
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:33 pm
by Brock
Can I get a KillaNet User one that looks like your KillaAdmin one please Dren?
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:01 am
by Josh
I don't have the psd for it to change the text /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
User Bars
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:01 pm
by Brock
meh ok