Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:43 am
by Mopar2Ya
Hi Everyone Mopar2Ya here. I hope to learn alot from Everyone here.Im new to Photoshop. And I hope to get to know alot of new friends here.

Hello

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:55 am
by Josh
Hello Mopar2Ya! Welcome to KillaGraphix!

I'm sure you will learn a lot here, we have a bunch of photoshop tutorials located [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/PhotoShop-f199.html"]here[/url]. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> If you have any questions about anything in Photoshop, go ahead and post the question in [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/2D-Graphics-f33.html"]our 2D section[/url] of the board where you can get help on just about anything you need with Photoshop.

I can't wait to see some of your work!

Hello

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:37 am
by Tibs
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> Hope you enjoy your stay here /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Hello

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:56 am
by Scott
Hi there /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who can help you out. Don't be afraid to ask.

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Hello

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:13 am
by Tami
Welcome to KillaGraphix, Mopar /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I see you've already met some of the animals /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hello

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:51 am
by Mopar2Ya
LMAO And You have them well trained. Thanks Everyone.

Hello

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:01 pm
by Vercz
well yes, they are well trained... as for me though... /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />


welcome to killagraphix (again) hope you enjoy your stay /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />