Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:18 pm
by Josh
Thanks for the votes... I guess simple mouse movements and a brush gets some pretty good votes /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> *figured I'd lose this week* Anyway,
Open theme but must include text "KillaGraphix" /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:27 am
by D3e
Just registered here..
So think i might apply to this.. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:21 am
by Tami
Excellent, it will be nice to see a new member entering the competition. If you haven't already done so, the guidelines for banner entries are [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/Banner-Competition-Guidelines-t913.html"]here[/url]
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:57 am
by D3e
Here is my entry..
Opps..
Made it the wrong dimensions..
Here's the edited version..
[img]http://d3ehosting.co.uk/Uploads/Sigs/killa1.gif[/img]
Not as happy with it now..
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:00 am
by Scott
Looks nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Good luck
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:27 pm
by Josh
oooo pretty! Come on people, lets see some competition!
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:49 pm
by Tami
I think that's a cool looking banner, D3e
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:42 am
by D3e
Thanks.. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:03 pm
by Vercz
thought i would chip in /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kg-semiv.jpg[/img]
yay for simplicity, lol
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:57 am
by radar
[img]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/kg-74.png[/img]
I thought I'd go along with vercz on this one, simplistic.
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:05 am
by Tibs
Here's mine /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Banner Competition 74
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:52 am
by Josh
Cool entries everyone /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />