Page 1 of 1
Dave Grohl
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:55 pm
by deepkick
so i finished the vector i was working on, check it out, tell me what u think
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28443778/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28443778/[/url]
sorry for dbl post, you can click the image to zoom in
Dave Grohl
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:14 pm
by Tami
you did that all with the pen tool, deep? good job on the textures and shading....I guess I'm going to have to practice some more...not that I can draw o.0
Dave Grohl
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:20 am
by Tibs
That looks amazing, you did a really good job there /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Dave Grohl
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:56 am
by Josh
Wow, deep.. that's a new favorite on my deviantart. Further comments posted directly on the art peice.
Dave Grohl
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:03 pm
by radar
I also favourited it.
Dave Grohl
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:46 pm
by ShadowWolf
Excellent work, Deep!
Would fav it, also, but alas someone using my ISP ticked deviantart off so much that noone visiting through them may join... [img]http://img124.echo.cx/img124/3829/sc1093ss.gif[/img]
Dave Grohl
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 pm
by Josh
That sucks, ShadowWolf. You might want to contact them about membership with them. I'm sure dA would be happy to allow you to get through their registration system. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />