Page 1 of 1

Purple Haze

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:12 pm
by Paradox
I made it myself! /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />

Check out my new signature! I am proud of it!

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Purple%20Haze.jpg[/img]

Purple Haze

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:17 pm
by Tami
very nice work, Paradox...and I am presuming that by sig, you mean the logo in the bottom right corner? If so....well done and nicely unique /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Purple Haze

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:19 pm
by Paradox
Thank you Tami!

Btw, on a scale of 1-10 how good am for a newbie that has only started in early December last year?

Purple Haze

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:42 pm
by Vercz
ooh... hendrix /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> quick question, whats with the dark-grey blob in the middle? looks a tad out of place, just my opinion though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

nice work

Purple Haze

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:50 pm
by Tami
I think you would be a 7 or 8, Paradox. Keep up the good work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Purple Haze

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:05 am
by Paradox
I dunno, but I like the blob. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Purple Haze

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:35 am
by Marko
Not a bad piece of work, However I do agree with vercz, the blob stands out too much, but hey its your artwork so if you like it thats fine. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />