Page 1 of 1

Hi guys!

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:21 am
by Paradox
Hi guys! I have a simple question, how do I make skins using WindowBlinds?

Hi guys!

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:43 pm
by Scott
Personally, I don't have a clue, but [url="http://stardock.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=120&nav=0,1,37"]this article[/url] looks promising.

Hi guys!

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:53 pm
by Josh
I haven't ever used WindowsBlinds, but I know for StyleXP there is a program that you can download that allows you to skin WindowsXP's graphics and export it to a .msstyle (A theme file) and you can then apply it to Windows. I don't know if that goes for WindowsBlinds too or not.

Hi guys!

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:02 pm
by Paradox
I see, thanks guys! But I deleted WindowBlinds because it kept on popping up when you open it! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

But thanks though!