Page 1 of 1
Wallpaper Competition 46 Vote
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:04 am
by Tami
I thought there would've been more entries with such an easy theme...but never mind, we have three good ones /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Wallpaper Competition 46 Vote
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:08 am
by us3rX
*votes for hoax* Good Luck /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Wallpaper Competition 46 Vote
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:21 am
by Marko
Yah vote for mine or the eerie ghost will get you! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol j/k vote for whichever you think is best /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Good luck /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
--
edit: lol ada you forgot radars entry /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Wallpaper Competition 46 Vote
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:26 am
by Tami
I didn't forget, he entered after I'd gotten the other wallpapers for the poll, he snuck in...tsk tsk tsk--fixing it right now