Page 1 of 1
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:03 pm
by Tami
Tell us which part of web design you like & why.
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:07 pm
by ner0
I have to say the server side scripting does it for me /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> although if I could choose more I would pick flash and some other stuff too, the good thing about server scripting is I like the endless possibilities and time saving erm... stuff, that you can do with it... and yeah, I do /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> php /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:15 pm
by king_of_hearts
I had to vote "Web Scripting (PHP, JS, etc)" because i love messing around with php scripts. And well that its so much easyer for me to useing html. :| /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:37 pm
by Endo
I voted flash; as its currently what im learning and i like it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:20 pm
by Vercz
i went for web scripting, the challenge (and occasional annoyance /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />) of working on a hard code for a few hours...and then seeing the final result, and being able to say (or think) "i made that" /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:45 am
by Scott
Scripting, because I can have 5 notepad windows up without hurting my comp /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:02 am
by ner0
Tabbed php editor /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:05 am
by Scott
/wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> Zend with a fastly expiring trial
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:39 am
by Trinity
Concept and design... then send it to scotty to code /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:35 pm
by BadKharma
I voted flash because I like to design flash websites more possibilities than html
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:35 pm
by Tami
I chose concept & design; as all of the staff here know I come with far more ideas than we can possibly keep up with - good thing they can't see my notebook /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
However, because I am more of a writer than I am a graphics designer, I like the research and writing part of web design as well.
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:57 pm
by Josh
Web Scripting.... Just fun to make it, and see it work and go "YAYAYAYAYAYYY!! IT WORKSS!!!" Like Scott and Trin have seen me do /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> hehe
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:34 pm
by mobil1_oils
I would have to say the content part, as to be honest with you, i cant really do much else as i havnt got round to learning it.
I want to learn most of it, but the thing is at this point in time i dont have the "Drive" to learn anything new, i just started my new job and that was enough learning for this month, alot to take in at once, lol.
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:13 pm
by Tibs
As most of you know mine are the static images /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:53 pm
by radar
Code... the troubles (wondering ytf your code says "; missing" for half an hour and eventually figuring out it's actually telling the truth), making it and calling it your own (yes, I actually do stuff) and the general ability to show off with it.
Weekly Poll July 6-12
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:23 pm
by RuffRyders
Web scripting all the way /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.