Page 1 of 1

Hey

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:42 am
by Spoofe
Hey, As you can see I am new to this community. I hope that I will fit in and that I will be here often.

ect.

I'm from Norway ! Anyone els here that is from Skandinavien ?

14 Year Old Male

Hey

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:53 am
by NightStorm
Welcome to the site, spoofe. I'm NightStorm, the local Server Tech.
Care to share a bit about what interests you? Gaming? Graphics? Web design...?

Hey

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:44 am
by Josh
Hey Spoofe! Me Dren. As Nightstorm said, what are your interests? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hey

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:11 pm
by Tami
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Hi Spoofe, nice to meet you and welcome to our community /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hey

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:54 pm
by fuseku
Welcome dude, enjoy your stay!

Hey

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:54 pm
by Scott
Hi there Spoofe, hope you enjoy KillaGraphix /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />