Page 1 of 1

Display Properties > Wallpaper List

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:20 am
by Josh
Hi,
I've recently found that windows is no longer showing only images from "C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpapers". It is now showing that directory PLUS all my pictures in "My Documents\My Pictures". I have no idea how to change the setting or get rid of them out of the wallpaper listing. All I want is the Web\Wallpapers directory listed. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Thank you in advanced.
-Dren T. Martin /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Display Properties > Wallpaper List

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:47 pm
by Josh
Yeah ummm....Does anyone have a clue? I'm still having this problem.

Display Properties > Wallpaper List

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:51 pm
by Marko
Yeh same thing happens to me all the time, but I don't change my wallpapers often so it doesnt bother me, and sometimes it just sorts itself out so I can;t help you.

Display Properties > Wallpaper List

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:29 am
by Josh
bleh. Guess I'll classify this problem as a Winblows Bug.

/bugswat2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(swat)' />