Page 1 of 1
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:47 am
by Game
Hey you design muppets how about a challenge and design something for me? It's all voluntary ofcourse /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />
It has got to have the nick I use on several forums and sites I visit which is: Nakal
Nakal is Indonesian for norty/badboy etc.
Obviously it has got to have some asian influences in there as well.
Anyone up for this challenge? You would make me a happy man /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />
Thanks /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:05 am
by Tami
Oh I'm sure we're up for the challenge....seeing as you're *such* a nice guy and all /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:50 pm
by Tami
ehhhhhhhhhhh not real happy with these, I'll come up with something better though
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakalav.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakal.jpg[/img]
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:36 pm
by Game
[quote name='Adaera' date='Sep 17 2005, 06:50 AM']ehhhhhhhhhhh not real happy with these, I'll come up with something better though
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakalav.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakal.jpg[/img]
[right][post="28690"][/post][/right][/quote]
Ava not really my style but sig is starting to look kewl.... I like that background /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:48 pm
by Tami
I know it's not /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'll work on it again later today after we get done with internal work stuff. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:23 am
by Game
That's kewl /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I don't wanna push ya either with all that black magic and stuff.... /victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:33 am
by Tami
ROFL .... wrong kinda /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /> for that.... I'll try to get something done tomorrow for you, it's just been a very busy weekend. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:07 am
by Brock
I see nushing :S
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:08 am
by Tami
I'm getting there...sheesh...I don't think you want my current list of things to do lol /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:17 pm
by Game
[quote name='Brock' post='28803' date='Sep 20 2005, 01:07 PM']I see nushing :S[/quote]
What's keeping you from trying to make something instead of making smartass comments? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Ada just point one of those graphic wizkids towards this thread.. I'm sure you're not the only one who could make something right? /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:19 am
by Marko
lol yes game there are plenty of others.
Hope it suits you.
[attachment=1496:attachment] (red and white, indonesian flag.)
[attachment=1497:attachment] (just red )
I usually don't like googling for images but I had to for this one. (Dragon/sunset)
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:34 am
by Tibs
Well here's one from me, just don't have any indonesian brushes and didn't really find any that where compatible with my version of ps.
<_<
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:21 pm
by Tami
[attachment=1515:attachment]
[attachment=1514:attachment]
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:44 am
by Game
[quote name='Adaera' post='29123' date='Oct 1 2005, 08:21 AM'][attachment=1515:attachment]
[attachment=1514:attachment][/quote]
Awesome... thanks hunny
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:25 pm
by Tami
You are most welcome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:23 am
by Paradox
Game, are you Indonesian? I am Singaporean! It is pretty close to Indonesia!
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:32 am
by Michael
/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> i need someone to make me a gorry signiture or sumthing like that with my name in bloody letter Thnx - /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:31 pm
by Paradox
Wow, that's pleasant...
I can take the job, but I need more details. What do you want it to say? Tell me more!
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:51 pm
by Tami
He just wants his name on it...use Mike though, not Michael and banner size no bigger than 500x100
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:01 pm
by Paradox
Oh, ok... I will make it ASAP!
Oh, ok... I will make it ASAP!
//EDIT: That wasn't my split-personality, I made a mistake.../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Avatar & Sig request
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:47 pm
by Michael
Just a complete bloodbath with my name on it
kinda like Hostle
muhahaha