Page 1 of 1

IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:54 pm
by Josh
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/script_error.png[/img]

HOW do I TURN THEM OFF?! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />

Thanks in advanced,
-Dren /more_annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ns)' />

IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:24 pm
by NightStorm
try Tools -> OPTIONS -> Advanced tab -> Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)

IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:58 am
by Brock
Typical IE /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:18 pm
by Rift
or define ''▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓' lol:P

IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:34 pm
by Josh
Well I fixed that error, but now I get some other error... *sigh* I'll just live with it lol.