Page 1 of 1
The Island
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:06 am
by Tami
Another movie with Sean Bean in a supporting role...sheesh....put him in the lead darnit lol
[url="http://www.theisland-themovie.com/"]Official Site[/url]
The Island
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:46 am
by Josh
I entered a pc sweeps for this movie.... I hope I win /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> I want a new pc with the island logo painted on it /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
The Island
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:48 am
by Tami
Be honest...you just want the new pc /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
The Island
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:50 am
by Adrasteia
lol maybe someone should lend ada sharpe's army?
The Island
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:53 am
by Josh
ok fine /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> I just want the new pc... Is that a CRIME?! /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />
The Island
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:06 am
by us3rX
This was an decent movie alot of neat "future" things in it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ... (should check this section of the forum more often) and i also entered the contest, its over with now, and i sent in for the Winners list... havent got anything back yet >.>
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />